Direct Mail Systems provides high speed polywrapping services.
Direct Mail Systems has multi-function high speed plastic wrapping machines capable of enclosing your mail piece or documentation in clear, pre-printed or "green" recyclable or bio-degradable plastic. Poly wrapping is an economical way of packaging products, including catalogues, newspapers and magazines. It protects your product from outside elements, scuffing and seals the product for security so that it arrives clean and intact.
Direct Mail Systems is environmentally conscious and offers a 100% biodegradable poly wrap. Our machines can perform a variety of functions including placing additional flyers, letters etc on top, underneath or inside the book/magazine.
There are a number of key benefits with plastic wrapping including:
- Plastic wrap is an economical and highly effective marketing tool
- Clear plastic wrapping clearly presents and displays the product
- Used to efficiently bundle multiple products or offers
- Your direct mail will be protected from the outside elements and stays clean and intact
- Plastic wrapping machines on-site that are multi-functional
- 100% degradable plastic wrap film used to lessen our carbon footprint
- Up to 11 x A5 inserts or 6 x A4/A3 inserts
- Maximum Thickness: 150mm
- Minimum: 100 mm x 120mm
Maximum: 300mm x 380mm
- Printed, Plain, Biodegradable or Compostable Film
- FInd out more about our environmentally friendly film here